Rowing machines are wonderful exercise equipment to use, unfortunately, not a lot of people are using them. However, these machines have proven to be excellent when it comes to total body workout and what better way to do your exercise than doing it at home? This is where the best indoor rowing machine can help! Losing weight or toning your body doesn’t always have to happen in the gym.
In fact you can do the same thing within the comforts of your home. So if your plan is to set up a mini gym in your home, you need to add the best rowing machine. In order to do that, you need to know the best ones in the market today and see if you can find something that will suit your needs.
It is a fact that there are many companies out there that produce awesome rowing machines. However not all of them are worth buying. Some may claim that they are the best indoor rowing machine but only to deliver poor performance. Now if you want to know what the best in the market is, here are the pros and cons of the best indoor rowing machines today.
This guide can help you find the best rowing machine for indoor work out if you intend buying one.
Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machines – Stamina 1215 is one of the most affordable rowing machines in the market today. It performs really which is why many customers recommend it.
- Pros – it’s very light so you can bring it anywhere. It’s easy to store, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it away when not in use and it’s inexpensive. Anyone who has a limited budget can make use of the Stamina 1215 as it’s reasonably cheap.
- Cons – the only worry you have about this best indoor rowing machine is that it does not allow you to push your legs. In short, it does not give you the total body workout that you are looking for. It mostly focuses on the arms and upper body.
WaterRower row machines – if you love water resistance powered rowing machines then this is the best deal.
- Pros – it’s very easy to use that you don’t have to study the manual to get going. It also offers the users full range movement and performs well as an entire body workout. It’s stylish and chic design will make you feel proud to have one in your home. It also provides realistic water sounds as you row so each stroke feels like you are actually rowing in water.
- Cons – it’s expensive compared to others row machine models. If you don’t have the budget for this then you can never have one.
Concept2 Model D row machines – if you want something fun to work with, this machine is highly recommended by users. Rated with 4.5 stars, this is also one effective rowing machine sold at a reasonable price.
- Pros- this machine is the best for those who are playing as professional rower. In fact it is the same row machine that many athletes use because of the resemblance to the real thing. It works best for those who prefer air resistance rowers and is considered to be one of the most popular in the rowing machine field.
- Cons – this might not appeal to those who prefer water resistance rowers. It may be a bit expensive for those who are looking for something below $200.
Before you decide on buying the rowing machine that fits you, it is important that you know what kind of resistance are used in these rowing machines first. There are four kinds of resistance used: air, water, hydraulic and magnetic. All four are very helpful in terms of exercising but depending on your needs, some of them may not work well for you. If you want something simple to use then you might as well choose air resistance rowers. For those who are training as athletes, then water, hydraulic and magnetic resistances are the best indoor rowing machine to get.
You should also have a fixed budget for this. Understand that not all rowing machines work the same way nor they have the same features as others. In return, some rowing machines are pricey while others are sold at a more affordable price. So now that you know what machines you can choose from, pick your bet. Make sure that you did your research too; doing so will help you save money in the future!